It gives us immense pleasure to share that propelled by the success of the previous editions of Quiz on Constitutional Law. Jus Dicere has now decided to follow in the footsteps and host the Fourth Edition of National Quiz on Constitutional Law, the flagship quiz competition of Jus Dicere in the month of October 2018 in association with SCC Online.
The Constitution of India, 1950 gave us independence in the true sense by coming in force on 26th January 1950. We now had our own governing document and were no longer governed by the laws of another ruling foreign nation. This document took a long time to frame and is the second largest active constitution in the world. It is the supreme guiding authority in India and there is Basic Structure in the same that cannot be amended.
As such the importance of the knowledge of the Constitution is paramount to every citizen of India; hence we bring to you fourth edition Jus Dicere’s National Quiz on Constitutional Law.
We look forward to participation from Researchers & students studying in any Law Schools / Colleges / Departments of the Universities recognized by Bar Council of India. Post Graduate Students are also eligible to participate.
- Winner will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹25,000/-, Gift hamper from SCC Online & EBC, Cash Coupon of 5000/- from Jus Dicere* & Certificate of Merit with Internship Opportunity.
- Runner-up will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹15,000/-, Gift hamper SCC Online & EBC, Cash Coupon of 5000/- from Jus Dicere* & Certificate of Merit with Internship Opportunity.
- The next 25 following best candidate will be awarded Cash Coupon of 2000/- each from Jus Dicere* & Certificate of Merit.
- One month access of SCC Online Web Edition for all the participants of the competition.
- Cash Coupon of 500/- each from Jus Dicere* & Hard copy of participation certificate will be provided to every eligible participant.
Format of Quiz
Quiz shall take place online, a paper will include the question in different formats, viz. Multiple Choice Question, One Word Answer, Short Answers, Long Answers and many more.
The participant can give this exam from their home or hostel with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
Quiz will cover the different aspect of Indian Constitution, Constitutional History, Jurisprudence, Constitutional Amendments, Evolution of Constitution & important articles.
How to Participate
If you wish to participate in quiz competition, please pay the nominal registration fees at below mentioned link & submits your details on registration form attached with the payment link.
Rules & Regulations
- The Quiz shall take place in two rounds, i.e. Prelims & Finals.
- Only top 50 candidates will be selected for Final from Prelims.
- Each round shall have 50 questions.
- Each round will be of 45 minutes.
- Every question carries 01 marks & there will be no negative marking
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Jus Dicere to change or modify the same.
- The participant should be pursuing law either under a three or five year law course.
|Last Date of Registration
||October 15, 2018
||October 21, 2018 (07.00 PM Onwards)
|Results of Prelims
||October 21, 2018
||October 28, 2018 (07.00 PM Onward)
|Results of Finals
||October 29, 2018
|Dispatch of Certificates
||November 02, 2018
Registration & Participation Procedure
- Candidates are required to submit necessary information and pay required fees at given link.
- Successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in Prelims by October 20, 2018.
A nominal fees of ₹250/- is applicable for registration. You can pay & register here Online, via Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/Digital Wallets
For any further queries, connect with us at [email protected] or give us a ring at +91 8448449531 (11.00 AM to 06.00 PM)